We Reduce Your Administration and Costs
Charis enables companies and organisations to reduce administrative overheads and focus on their core business by providing customised outsourced services that are efficient and cost-effective.
With over 10 years’ experience our service portfolio to date includes:
- Grant schemes (immediate and provisional)
- Audit and validation services
- Voluntary Redress Payments
- Applicant money advice lines and customer support lines
- Fully serviced donor or trustee meetings and facilitated sessions
- Reliable and transparent financial management
- Organisational grant management
- Provision of emergency cash, household goods and services
- Mailing services
- Special projects as required
- Promotional activity, including conference attendance
With over 75 staff, mostly drawn from welfare and benefit assessment backgrounds, over 60,000 applications are assessed annually for trust and fund grants, nearly four hundred thousand applications reviewed for rebate schemes, and millions of pounds awarded to customers in debt or in need of other essential goods and services. Charis’ wide variety of services allow for delivery of a holistic approach to our clients’ needs. Programs can be modified at any time to meet corporate objectives.
Charis work to a very high standard and are compliant with the following quality systems: ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System and ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System.
Grant management requires consistency, specialist knowledge and exacting attention to detail. Charis’ wealth of experience ensures expertise and best practice.
Warm Home Discount schemes have been successfully delivered by Charis since inception, including both declaration and validation processes.
If your company is interested in working with Charis, please call our Business Enquiries line on 01733 421075 or email email@example.com